Our Core Team has considerable knowledge. Each Managing Partner has 30+ years international experience, coupled with a demonstrable track record of successfully managing a wide range of business ventures in the oil and gas sector.
Most are currently investors in SMEs, the majority of which are technology based in the energy business.
The managing partners also have the ability to draw from an extensive network of associates with relevant skill sets and considerable experience in upstream oil and gas.
- Former Director Shell Technology Ventures
- Corporate Finance experience in USA and The Netherlands
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Previously Energy Ventures UK representative and Advisory Board Member and non-executive chairman for a number of technology SMEs.
- Former President International Service Company
- Extensive experience in Management of growth, turnaround and change situations
- Previously founder member/Board member of Well Services Contractor Association
- Member Industry Leadership- ILT in the UK and industry sponsor for Nova Fund
- Current Non-Executive roles in technology SMEs and an international service contractor.
- Formerly with Exxon Research and Engineering Company, and Royal Bank of Scotland
- Extensive experience in project management, schedule engineering, risk assessment, engineering and technology R&D, marine terminals including offshore mooring system development, and collaborative information systems.
- Extensive financial industry experience in due diligence, integration programme design and troubleshooting, and information security
- Currently the Executive Secretary of The Scottish Oil Club (since 2004)